From December 4th – December 31st, 2023, participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Year End Sale” promotion (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, you must complete the following steps:
- i) Subject to full compliance with these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), purchase one (1) new and eligible MSI Laptop (see eligible model charts below).
- ii) Participants may register and make up to a maximum of five (5) redemptions in total. All registration and redemption must be completed between December 4th, 2023 – December 31st, 2023. Event registration will automatically be closed if the Event ends earlier due to stocks for applicable products being depleted.
- iii) Go to the product registration page and register your eligible product by selecting the product line and the “Year End Sale” promotion. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://account.msi.com/login if you have not previously registered. Event registration will automatically be closed if the Event ends earlier due to stocks being depleted – you will be notified when trying to register.
- iv) Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must include the picture of the model serial number label on the product, Invoice with MSI model name, date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be December 1st , 2023 – December 31 st, 2023. If necessary, MSI may ask you provide a cutout of the product color box showing the serial numbers.
- v) Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the applicable Steam code(s) (see below) will be sent to Your registered email address. Verification may take up to 14 business days. Incomplete Event registration information may result in additional processing time of up to fourteen (14) business days if you are required to provide additional information. MSI WILL NOT PERMIT CHANGES TO RECIPIENT NAME, TELEPHONE, AND ADDRESS AFTER REGISTRATION – PARTICIPANTS MUST PROVIDE TRUTHFUL AND ACCURATE INFORMATION DURING REGISTRATION. All gift bundles will be sent within in Australian territory and will be sent out on January 21st 2024 once all redemptions are finalized. We do not send to PO boxes. Please ensure that your billing and contact information is corrrect at all times. MSI WILL NOT PERMIT CHANGES TO RECIPIENT NAME, TELEPHONE, AND ADDRESS AFTER REGISTRATION – PARTICIPANTS MUST PROVIDE TRUTHFUL AND ACCURATE INFORMATION DURING REGISTRATION.
- vi) Steam code values vary depending on each eligible product. See the charts below on specific equivalent values for applicable product, Steam code values shown on the website are for reference only; actual values will vary due to automatic conversion into local currency based on the applicable conversion rate on the actual redemption day.
- vii) If the registered MSI product is being returned or refunded, You must notify MSI in writing, and the promotion application will be withdrawn automatically without further notice. MSI reserves the right to ask the applicants for the return of redemption items earned from products returned or refunded within fourteen (14) days of Event registration.
- Game Code: (1) copy of Assassin’s Creed Mirage PC standard edition game code (valued at USD$49.99) per piece of eligible product. Limited game code quantities apply. Game will only be launched after Oct. 5th, 2023. Game code(s) must be activated through the UBISOFT CONNECT (https://ubisoftconnect.com/) application.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligible Regions: Open to legal residents worldwide excluding Turkey, Italy, Thailand, People's Republic of China, Russia, Belarus, and restricted, sanctioned or embargoed countries or regions. Proof of residency may be required.
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, I-Cafe, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Entry must be made by the participant. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods will void that participant's entry and may result in immediate disqualification.
- • Each eligible product and/or product combination only grants one (1) redemption. Individual products used in an eligible combination claim cannot be re-used for separate or other claims under the Event. Redemption must be made in the country where the eligible product was purchased. Cross region and/or country redemption(s) shall be strictly prohibited.
|Titan Gaming Backpack / Gaming Headset
|Titan GT77HX 13VI-004AU
|Titan GT77HX 13VI-005AU
|Raider GE78HX 13VH-249AU
|Raider GE78HX SmartTP 13VG-082AU
|Raider GE68HX 13VI-235AU
|Raider GE68HX 13VH-238AU
|Raider GE68HX 13VG-099AU
|Raider GE68HX 13VG-051AU
|Raider GE68HX 13VG-052AU
|Stealth 17Studio A13VI-019AU
|Stealth 17Studio A13VH-043AU
|Stealth 16 MercedesAMG A13VG-240AU
|Stealth 16Studio A13VG-060AU
|Stealth 16Studio A13VG-025AU
|Stealth 16Studio A13VG-062AU
|Stealth 15 A13VF-053AU
|Stealth 15 A13VE-044AU
|Stealth 14Studio A13VF-032AU
|Stealth 14Studio A13VF-059AU
|Vector GP78HX 13VI-469AU
|Vector GP78HX 13VH-297AU
|Vector GP68HX 13VI-236AU
|Vector GP68HX 13VH-237AU
|Vector GP68HX 13VH-061AU
|Vector GP68HX 12VH-028AU
|Vector GP68HX 13VH-242AU
|MSI Essential Backpack / Gaming Mouse
|Pulse 17 B13VGK-842AU
|Pulse 17 B13VGK-093AU
|Pulse 17 B13VFK-843AU
|Pulse 17 B13VFK-092AU
|Pulse 15 B13VGK-1074AU
|Pulse 15 B13VGK-015AU
|Pulse 15 B13VFK-1075AU
|Pulse 15 B13VFK-017AU
|Katana 15 B13VGK-1478AU
|Katana 15 B13VFK-1479AU
|Katana 15 B12VGK-672AU
|Katana 15 B12VFK-674AU
|Katana 15 B12VFK-675AU
|Katana GF76 12UC-249AU
|Thin GF63 12VE-224AU
|Thin GF63 12VE-225AU
|Thin GF63 12VF-449AU
|Thin GF63 12VF-448AU
|Thin GF63 12UDX-450AU
|Thin GF63 12UDX-451AU
|Thin GF63 12UCX-608AU
|Bravo 17 C7VFKP-057AU
|Bravo 17 C7VFK-030AU
|Bravo 17 C7VEK-031AU
|Bravo 15 C7VFKP-229AU
|Bravo 15 C7VFK-081AU
|Bravo 15 C7VEK-082AUU
|Bravo 15 C7UCX-235AU
|MSI Docking Station II (Box)
|Creator Z17HXStudio A13VGT-030AU
|Creator Z17HXStudio A13VFT-031AU
|Creator Z16HXStudio B13VGTO-008AU
|Creator Z16HXStudio B13VGTO-009AU
|Creator Z16HXStudio B13VFTO-010AU
|Creator Z16HXStudio B13VFTO-011AU
|Creator M16 B13VE-623AU
|Creator M16 B13UDX-626AU
|Summit E16Flip A13VFT-204AU
|Summit E16Flip A13VET-205AU
|Summit E16FlipEvo A13MT-232AU
|Summit E14FlipEvo A13MT-232AU
|Summit E14FlipEvo A13MT-236AU
|Summit E13FlipEvo A13MT-093AU
|Summit E13FlipEvo A13MT-096AU
|Prestige 16Studio A13VF-259AU
|Prestige 16Studio A13VF-207AU
|Prestige 16Studio A13VE-208AU
|Prestige 14Evo B13M-250AU
|Prestige 14Evo B13M-252AU
|Prestige 13Evo A13M-026AU
|Prestige 13Evo A13M-078AU
|Prestige 13Evo A13M-079AU
|Prestige 13Evo A13M-028AU
|Prestige 13Evo A12M-012AU
|MSI Essential Backpack & Wireless M98 mouse(BOX)
|Modern 15 B12M-408AU
|Modern 15 B12M-409AU
|Modern 15 B13M-406AU
|Modern 15 B13M-407AU
|Modern 14 C12M-222AU
|Modern 14 C12M-214AU
|Modern 14 C12M-215AU
|Modern 14 C12M-272AU
|Modern 15 B11M-014AU
|Modern 14 C11M-035AU
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
- i) The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- ii) You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- iii) You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- iv) You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
- i) MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- i) to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- ii) to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- iii) to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions if there is valid reason understood as:
- - amendment of the laws governing the rules and organization of the Event, affecting the rights and obligations of MSI and participants
- - extension or reduction of the duration of the Event
- - change in the way the Event is carried out due to technical, technological or commercial reasons
- ii) MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- iii) MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.
□ I fully understand the contents of the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.
□ Subscribe to MSI Newsletters
Please check the box if you would like to receive our latest news and updates. By clicking here, you consent to the processing of your personal data by [Micro-Star International Co., LTD.] to send you information about [MSI’s products, services and upcoming events]. Please note that you can unsubscribe from the MSI Newsletters here https://account.msi.com/unsubscribe at any time.