Find an ideal laptop to fit your needs.
CONTENT CREATION Starting from AUD 2,099
GAMING Starting from AUD 999
BUSINESS & PRODUCTIVITY Starting from AUD 899
BUSINESS & PRODUCTIVITY
Revolutionary performance with outstanding cooling design keeps the system running smoothly during intense gaming sessions and fulfill every gaming enthusiasts’ needs.
MSI Business & Productivity laptops provide a combination of performance, durability, portability, security and battery life allowing you to manage your everyday work in an efficient way and accomplish your productivity needs.
The Content Creation series are crafted to be the perfect tool to enable you to be your best. With choices from the Creator and CreatorPro series, we offer a variety of laptops that caters to the different task of creators.
Don’t miss the extra offer!
1. Event Duration and Enrolment. From March 6th 2023 - March 26th 2023, participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “[2023 Ultimate Intel 13th Gen X 40 Series Collections]” promotion (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Subject to full compliance with these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), purchase one (1) new and eligible MSI Laptop (see eligible model charts below).
- Participants may register and make up to a maximum of five (5) redemptions in total. All registration and redemption must be completed between March 6th 2023 - March 26th 2023. Event registration will automatically be closed if the Event ends earlier due to stocks for applicable products being depleted.
- Go to the product registration page and register your eligible product by selecting the product line and the “2023 Ultimate Intel 13th Gen X 40 Series Collections” promotion. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://account.msi.com/login if You have not previously registered. Event registration will automatically be closed if the Event ends earlier due to stocks being depleted – you will be notified when trying to register.
- Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must include the picture of the model serial number label on the product, Invoice with MSI model name, date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be March 6th 2023 - March 26th 2023. If necessary, MSI may ask you provide a cutout of the product color box showing the serial numbers.
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the applicable bundle gift(s) (see below) will be sent to Your registered email address. Verification may take up to 14 business days. Incomplete Event registration information may result in additional processing time of up to fourteen (14) business days if You are required to provide additional information. Physical delivery of redemption item may take up to eight (8) weeks or more due to customs clearance. All gift bundles will be sent within in Australian territory and will be sent out on April 15th 2023 once all redemptions are finalized. We do not send to PO boxes. Please ensure that your billing and contact information is corrrect at all times. Due to the recent pandemic, we are working closely with our courier partners to get these to you as soon as possible.MSI WILL NOT PERMIT CHANGES TO RECIPIENT NAME, TELEPHONE, AND ADDRESS AFTER REGISTRATION – PARTICIPANTS MUST PROVIDE TRUTHFUL AND ACCURATE INFORMATION DURING REGISTRATION.
- Applicable Gift bundle(s) must be redeemed via the 2023 Ultimate Intel 13th Gen X 40 Series Collections Sale website on or before April 15th 2023. Please contact MSI customer service if You are unable to redeem the gift bundle before the listed deadline.
- Gift bundle values vary depending on each eligible product. See the charts below on specific equivalent values for applicable product, Gift bundle values shown on the website are for reference only; actual values will vary due to automatic conversion into local currency based on the applicable conversion rate on the actual redemption day.
- If the registered MSI product is being returned or refunded, You must notify MSI in writing, and the promotion application will be withdrawn automatically without further notice. MSI reserves the right to ask the applicants for the return of redemption items earned from products returned or refunded within fourteen (14) days of Event registration.
|Redemption Items||Model name|
|Titan Gaming Backpack||Titan GT77HX 13VI-004AU|
|Titan GT77HX 13VH-005AU|
|Titan GT77HX 13VI-002AU|
|Raider GE78HX 13VI-073AU|
|Raider GE78HX 13VH-075AU|
|Raider GE68HX 13VG-051AU|
|Raider GE68HX 13VG-052AU|
|Raider GE67HX 12UGS-219AU|
|Raider GE67HX 12UGS-224AU|
|Raider GE66 12UGS-698AU|
|GE66 Raider 11UE-637AU|
|Stealth Trooper Backpack II||Stealth 17Studio A13VI-019AU|
|Stealth 17Studio A13VH-043AU|
|Stealth 16Studio A13VG-060AU|
|Stealth 16Studio A13VG-025AU|
|Stealth 16Studio A13VG-062AU|
|Stealth 14Studio A13VF-032AU|
|Stealth GS66 12UGS-069AU|
|Stealth 17M A12UE-005AU|
|Grey Air backpack||Vector GP77 13VG-040AU|
|Vector GP77 13VF-042AU|
|Vector GP66HX 12UGS-220AU||Vector GP66 12UGSO-801AU|
|Vector GP66 12UEO-802AU|
|Pulse 17 B13VGK-093AU|
|Pulse 17 B13VFK-092AU|
|Pulse 15 B13VGK-015AU|
|Pulse 15 B13VFK-017AU|
|Pulse GL66 11UCK-1255AU|
|Pulse GL66 11UCK-1256AU|
|Alpha 15 B5EEK-234AU|
|Bravo 15 B5ED-003AU|
|Bravo 15 B5ED-004AU|
|Bravo 15 B5DD-409AU|
|MSI Mousepad / Gaming Mouse M92|
|Katana 17 B12VFK-094AU|
|Katana 17 B12VEK-095AU|
|Katana 15 B12VGK-004AU|
|Katana 15 B12VFK-005AU|
|Katana 15 B12VEK-007AU|
|Katana GF76 11UG-497AU|
|Katana GF76 12UC-246AU|
|Katana GF76 12UC-249AU|
|Katana GF76 12UE-019AU|
|Katana GF66 12UC-807AU|
|Katana GF66 12UC-656AU|
|Katana GF66 12UC-657AU|
|Sword 17 A11UD-852AU|
|Sword 15 A12UC-098AU|
|Sword 15 A11UD-1254AU|
|Thin GF63 12VE-001AU|
|Thin GF63 12VE-002AU|
|GF63 Thin 11UC-1094AU|
|GF63 Thin 11UC-848AU|
|GF63 Thin 11SC-1095AU|
|GF63 Thin 10SC-859AU|
|MSI Pouch / MSI Bluetooth Mouse_M98 Box||Creator Z16P B12UGST-226AU|
|Creator Z16P B12UGST-033AU|
|Creator Z16 A12UET-027AU|
|Creator Z16 A12UET-028AU|
|Creator Z16 A12UET-029AU|
|Creator Z16 Hiroshi Fujiwara-223AU|
|Creator M16 A12UD-019AU|
|MSI 9 in 1 TypeC Multi-port Hub||Summit E16FlipEvo A13MT-232AU|
|Summit E14FlipEvo A12MT-039AU|
|Summit E14FlipEvo A13MT-232AU|
|Summit E14FlipEvo A13MT-236AU|
|Summit E14Evo A12M-028AU|
|Summit E13FlipEvo A13MT-093AU|
|Summit E13FlipEvo A13MT-096AU|
|Creator Wireless mouse / 2021 MSI Type-C cable||Prestige 16Evo A12M-098AU|
|PPrestige 14Evo B13M-250AU|
|Prestige 14Evo B13M-252AU|
|Prestige 14 A12UC-029AU|
|Prestige 14Evo A12M-028AU|
|Prestige 13Evo A13M-026AU|
|Prestige 13Evo A13M-028AU|
|Prestige 13Evo A12M-012AU|
|Creator Wireless mouse / Carry bag||Modern 15 B5M-005AU|
|Modern 15 B5M-006AU|
|Modern 15 A11MU-1035AU|
|Modern 14 C12M-222AU|
|Modern 14 C12M-214AU|
|Modern 14 C12M-215AU|
|Modern 14 C12M-067AU|
|Modern 14 B11MOU-625AU|
|Modern 14 C12M-272AU|
One (1) [list physical redemption item] per eligible product or product combination. Limited quantities apply.
Eligible Regions: Open to legal residents worldwide excluding Turkey, Italy, Thailand, People's Republic of China, and restricted, sanctioned or embargoed countries or regions. Proof of residency may be required.
This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, I-Cafe, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Entry must be made by the participant. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods will void that participant's entry and may result in immediate disqualification.
Each eligible product and/or product combination only grants one (1) redemption. Individual products used in an eligible combination claim cannot be re-used for separate or other claims under the Event. Redemption must be made in the country where the eligible product was purchased. Cross region and/or country redemption(s) shall be strictly prohibited.
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions if there is valid reason
- amendment of the laws governing the rules and organization of the Event, affecting the rights and obligations of MSI and participants
- extension or reduction of the duration of the Event
- change in the way the Event is carried out due to technical, technological or commercial reasons
in case of any such change the revised terms and conditions will be published by MSI at the Event landing page. For the avoidance of doubt, as applicable, changes to the terms and conditions do not affect orders placed or offers implemented under the terms and conditions applicable prior to the change.
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.
□ I fully understand the contents of the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.
□ Subscribe to MSI Newsletters Please check the box if you would like to receive our latest news and updates. By clicking here, you consent to the processing of your personal data by [Micro-Star International Co., LTD.] to send you information about [MSI’s products, services and upcoming events]. Please note that you can unsubscribe from the MSI Newsletters here https://account.msi.com/unsubscribe at any time.